Here are next 50 the top 100 most-read Bible verses on BibleGateway.com (all
verses quoted from the NIV):
- Isa 53:4: Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we
considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted.
- 2 Cor 5:21: God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we
might become the righteousness of God.
- Rom 15:13: May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust
in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- John 11:25: Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who
believes in me will live, even though he dies;
- Heb 11:6: And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone
who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
- John 5:24: “I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him
who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.
- Jas 1:2: Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many
- Isa 53:6: We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his
own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
- Acts 2:38: Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the
name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
- Eph 3:20: Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or
imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,
- Matt 11:30: For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
- Gen 1:27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he
created him; male and female he created them.
- Col 3:12: Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe
yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
- Heb 12:1: Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of
witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.
- Jas 5:16: Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other
so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
- Acts 17:11: Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the
Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.
- Phil 4:19: And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious
riches in Christ Jesus.
- John 1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the
Word was God.
- 1 Cor 6:19: Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit,
who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
- 1 John 3:16: This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his
life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.
- Ps 133:1: How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in
- John 14:27: Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to
you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
- Heb 4:12: For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any
double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
- John 15:13: Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life
for his friends.
- Mic 6:8: He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD
require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
- Rom 10:17: Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the
message is heard through the word of Christ.
- John 1:12: Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name,
he gave the right to become children of God—
- Jas 1:12: Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has
stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
- Jas 1:3: because you know that the testing of your faith develops
- Rom 8:38: For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor
demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
- Rom 8:39: neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will
be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Heb 10:25: Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of
doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
- 2 Pet 1:4: Through these he has given us his very great and precious
promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
- Phil 1:6: being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will
carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
- Ps 133:3: It is as if the dew of Hermon were falling on Mount Zion. For
there the LORD bestows his blessing, even life forevermore.
- Heb 4:16: Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that
we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
- Ps 37:4: Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of
- John 3:17: For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the
world, but to save the world through him.
- Acts 4:12: Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name
under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.”
- Isa 26:3: You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast,
because he trusts in you.
- 1 Pet 2:24: He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we
might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.
- Josh 1:8: Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate
on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
- Matt 28:18: Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and
on earth has been given to me.
- Col 3:23: Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for
the Lord, not for men,
- Matt 22:37: Jesus replied: ” ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart
and with all your soul and with all your mind.’
- Ps 133:2: It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the
beard, running down on Aaron’s beard, down upon the collar of his robes.
- Matt 5:16: In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may
see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.
- Isa 55:8: “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my
ways,” declares the LORD.
- Heb 4:15: For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with
our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet was without sin.
- John 13:35: By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you
love one another.”